[RDD] Airplay Problem

Michael mbarnes at srnradio.com
Mon Mar 16 11:38:07 EDT 2009

I think the user needs to fix his log properly, then load it and run it.
I would guess the problem is pausing the log.  Instead of pausing, just

When you pause something, it generally expects to pick up and continue
at the point of pause.  So you're remembering all these pause points
until you get befuddled.

IMHO, this is an operations/procedural problem, not a problem with RD.

My $.0002
Michael