[RDD] QSocketDevice::readBlock: Invalid Socket

Gareth Lapworth gareth.lapworth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:04:19 EDT 2009

Dear Dan,

We are using ASI cards (I can't remember the model off hand, but I
will check in the morning). I tried upgrading to the beta drivers
yesterday to see if that would cure it, but it didn't.  Currently
running 3.08 I believe, again, I'll check tomorrow.

I'll try and get some back traces tomorrow and see if that can help.
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do from here at the moment.

Thanks for all your input and help so far :)

All the best,
Gareth