[RDD] twitter

Tim Camp timc at wnsp.com
Wed Apr 29 13:05:43 EDT 2009

Fred Gleason wrote:

> Ok.  I'll have a look at it after I get all this stuff from the Show put
> away...  :)

When I first stated out with this it was only sending the main log with
no problems, it was only when I modified the conf file to send aux1 log
to another twitter account that it started sending both logs to twitter1
account. Even with putting the conf file back to where I started it
still sends both.

Question is would it be any use to reinstall the rivendell-dev rpms and
start all over? I would rather have it only sending one log correctly
than doing what it is now.

Tim Camp
WZEW-FM
Mobile, Al.