[RDD] RD Library Diskgauge Widget

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Apr 28 14:43:56 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 02:33:51 pm Larry Carr wrote:
> You pointed me in the right direction of QT.  I'm running QT3 version
> 3.3.8. I needed to install *qt3-qtconfig* and *polymer* and then go into
> the QT Configuration (in Ubuntu Hardy, under System, Preferences) and set
> the GUI style to Polymer. This apparently makes non-KDE environments look
> like KDE is installed to QT applications.

'Kay, that makes sense.  The 'gas gauge' is actually just a standard Qt
Progress Bar, so style settings would naturally effect it.

Glad it worked out.

| As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it     |
| wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought.  Debugging had  |
| to be discovered.  I can remember the exact instant when I realized     |
| that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in      |
| finding mistakes in my own programs.                                    |
|                -- Maurice Wilkes discovers debugging, 1949              |