[RDD] Luser-proof installation on Ubuntu Hardy

Richard Gorbutt richard at gorbutt.com
Mon Apr 27 22:16:59 EDT 2009

Ah, I just installed Intrepid last week and then RIvendell 1.40 and
got everything setup with JAck and was real happy. Next day, I powered
up and Jack blew me a raspberry and I wondered if my sound cards had
reversed. One is the on-board AC-97 so I can disable that.

Thanks for posting that, saves me experimenting more on that front.

Cheers, Richard