[RDD] twitter

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sun Apr 26 13:45:02 EDT 2009

On Saturday 25 April 2009 07:44:20 pm Geoff Barkman wrote:
> This twitter sounds interesting :)
> Is there a page on the wiki? or a tutorial somewhere? I see the now
> and next events in rdairplay.

Add the 'rlm_twitter.rlm' module to the list in
RDAdmin->ManageHosts->RDAdmin->EditNow&NextData, and specify the path to the
configuration file as the Argument.  A sample config file can be found
in 'rlm_twitter.conf'.

|             Logic is a way to go wrong with confidence.                 |
|                                   --Robert Heinlein                     |
|                                   "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long"       |