[RDD] Gmail not getting through?

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:05:47 EDT 2009

Here's a reply via my gmail account.  I keep it as a backup and an
address to use when I sign up for stuff that has the potential for a
lot of spam or don't want or use my work address.

There is a huge difference between the operation of the web based
client and local clients like Thunderbird.

Besides, gmail doesn't seem to have a problem with storage space, so I
can keep quite a history of forum mail.  And Google's email search
works nicely on it.  Some of my forum folders go back over 20,000
posts.

Michael