[RDD] test email please ignore

Rick Heil wonynerd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:18:54 EDT 2009

Gavin,

For me, Gmail threads any responses along with my original message - I
believe it usually absorbs the original post too, so that may explain
why you don't see your post come back at you.  You'll also usually see
that when someone cross-posts multiple lists - Gmail will usually
combine it into one message and thread replies as such. YMMV, etc.

HTH,
Rick

On 04/17/2009, Gavin Stephens <small.net.nz at gmail.com> wrote:
> According to the list options it's already marked "Yes" to Receive your own
> post to the list.
>
> I checked Gmail's spam folder and appart from a few RDP messages which I've
> now fixed, there's no RDD replies from me in there. I get everyone else's
> though. Odd.
>
> Gavin.

Sent from my mobile device

--