[RDD] URGENT: Segue & Crossfading

Michael Papsdorf - DD-Radio Chefredakteur/Admin chefredaktion at dd-radio.com
Wed Apr 15 16:47:29 EDT 2009

I'm sorry but I have to push it a bit... we have about a day now with
1500 ms Segue time between songs - but there is a pause to the
listener between A -> 0% Volume and B from 0% to 100%. Is there a way
of having ALL audio of a group "crossfade" (see below)? Upper
Management (CEO) hates this "pause" between songs.

Greetings,

Michael.