[RDD] Password

Cowboy curt at gwis.com
Sun Apr 12 08:04:50 EDT 2009

On Saturday 11 April 2009 02:14 pm, Gravity FM wrote:

>  I have no interest in using software Raid in Linux. Lose the O/S lose the
>  Raid

 It's sounding like the opposite actually.

 Once the RAID is defined on disk, all that's necessary is a raid
 enabled kernel, and it's auto-detected, and auto-used.

 It sounds very much like your going to be using win-raid,
 essentially a raid compatible with nothing except that
 particular win-driver. Lose that OS, and you're REALLY done.

 To each his own, but I'd have to recommend against in favor
 of something more reliable, and certainly more mature and
 well defined.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

I'm DESPONDENT ... I hope there's something DEEP-FRIED under this
miniature DOMED STADIUM ...