[RDD] Segue Times

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 07:23:31 EDT 2009

When I imported all my music into RD... I chose when the audio level
dropped below -10db

rdimport --verbose --segue-level=-10 groupname *.mp3

This imports everything with an MP3 file extension in a particular
directory to the RD database, and places a SEQUE LEVEL fade point at
the end of the track at such a point where the volume drops to -10dB.
A new CART number is created for each file.

This gives the system volume based sequeing and not using a default length.