[RDD] Password

Scott Spillers scottspillers at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:34:01 EDT 2009

Alan,
You see more SUSE problems reported on the Rivendell lists because SUSE is the platform on which it is developed and commercially distributed.  If you want a hassle free Rivendell experience, SUSE is your best bet.

Have you tried a recent version of SUSE?  The installation is quick and painless.

As for RAID, 3ware makes some very nice hardware RAID controllers that are not very expensive.  Their performance is excellent and yes, SUSE is fully supported.

Scott Spillers
scotts at paravelsystems.com
www.paravelsystems.com