[RDD] Password

John Penovich penovichj at rfa.org
Thu Apr 9 16:40:35 EDT 2009

I believe Alban has Debian packages for 1.2.2:

http://blog.tryphon.org/alban/archives/tag/rivendell/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Penovich

Radio Free Asia

2025 M Street, NW  Ste 300

Washington DC 20036

(202) 587-2042

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Any
unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited.

Do you really need to print this?