[RDD] Switcher problem since upgrade to 1.3.0

Charles Sagona csagona at pittmanbroadcasting.com
Wed Apr 8 12:53:16 EDT 2009

I have checked the set up multiple times ... unfortunately I am not having
much luck. 


Charles Sagona
General Manager
Pittman Broadcasting Services LLC
csagona at pittmanbroadcasting.com
Office: 337.993.5500 Ext. 206
Fax: 337.993.5510
Cell: 337.212.6680
3225 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy.
Lafayette, LA 70506

-----Original Message-----
From: rivendell-dev-bounces at lists.rivendellaudio.org
[mailto:rivendell-dev-bounces at lists.rivendellaudio.org] On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:48 AM
To: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System
Subject: Re: [RDD] Switcher problem since upgrade to 1.3.0

Charles Sagona wrote:
> Yes I did set the switcher up in RDAdmin. Same exact settings.
> Thanks,
I guess I would double check those settings for the workstation that is
attached to the switcher, make sure serial port is set correctly.
I know this is not much help, but I often find I overlook the obvious.

What user is logged in at rduser, I found a couple of times that this
can sometimes cause hardware access problems.

Rivendell-dev mailing list
Rivendell-dev at lists.rivendellaudio.org

More information about the Rivendell-dev mailing list