[RDD] Question About Music Files

Michael mbarnes at srnradio.com
Wed Sep 3 12:25:58 EDT 2008

Rivendell can import many different audio types (mp3, etc).  When it
imports the audio, it converts it to a wav file and stores it
in /var/snd/xxxx.wav.  So, Rivendell plays out wav files.  The option is
if you have a card that can support it, like an AudioScience 6xxx series
card, you may save in and play out mp2 files.

HTH,

Michael