[RDD] Remote Broadcasting with Rivendell

Kyle Quamme collegecaster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:21:34 EDT 2008

I would agree with Dan with the resize/scaling. Right now the alt-click
works fine, but a scaled window would still show up fine at this resolution,
AND it would be nicer for those of us who run larger resolutions in our
studios to take advantage of that real-estate.

With the USB2 external, it is fine, you just need to make sure the disk is
spun up before you try to fire a log....that usually means running something
through the cue player beforehand just to make sure.

For those that are curious, the whole setup will fit inside a standard sized
laptop bag without making it bulge or anything, that's the external drive
and audio interface too!