[RDD] Support for Digigram VX820??

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Nov 26 17:39:23 EST 2008

2008/11/26 Birkett, Christopher <christopher.birkett07 at imperial.ac.uk>:

> Please could I
> check what you mean by "don't need mp3 support", though?  We could still
> import MP3s to the library, right?  Sorry if this is a really daft
> question - I really should know more about how sound cards work!

Yes, you can still import them.  They get converted to uncompressed
PCM WAV files instead, though.

Hello, btw.  Many years ago I persuaded some of your predecessors to
join SBN when we were setting it up, and some time before even that I
ran a certain ULU-based newspaper back when it was good. ;)

Happy to assist ICR, me.

jh