[RDD] OT-VMWare

Michael mbarnes at srnradio.com
Wed Nov 5 20:09:03 EST 2008

Not me.  I've got enough Rube Goldberg and MacGyver in me that I'm
almost screw-proof.

One major stumbling block is this is my primary Rivendell production
server running nearly 4000 events in RDCatch, plus many hours of
recordings each day.  I think I've got maybe two windows of about seven
minutes each out of the day when I can shut the silly thing down.

I'll just dig out another old box with Windows on it and load it up.

Michael