[RDD] An Open Letter to Christian Radio Stations, Program Providers, Agencies, , Industry Observers and Friends:

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 10:34:28 EDT 2008

>  >
>  >  The Unity is proven. I am hopeful that the AMB-OS will enable me to
>  >  better load manage the program acquisition.

I'm wondering how a bit torrent style network would work for program
distribution. I would require less bandwidth on the program supplier's
end.  While the unity is proven, I would argue that the internet has a
better ability to get content to the user fast, and more reliably.
More and more we're seeing things go to the internet  (even STL arrays
can be converted to wi-fi links) and I see no reason why program
distribution shouldn't as well.

>From what I'm reading of AMB-OS it seems like a hack. Plus, you still
need a dish, and the Unity unit. I'm thinking a modified bit torrent
system would be much more reliable/flexible.

Timothy