[RDD] AMB-OS and Rivendell

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Mar 28 21:13:28 EDT 2008

On Friday 28 March 2008 08:23:13 pm Frederick Henderson wrote:
> I have been wondering the same thing and have been in dialog with the
> folks at AMB-OS.

I'm in the midst of discussions with the Amb-OS folks too, and hope to have a
receiver on-hand in the next week or two for integration testing and
development.  My goal is to see this work where we pull content directly out
of the box using RDCatch, but the timeframe for making it happen is
contingent on getting some hardware to work with.  In the meantime, we should
be able to address it in the exact same way as we do a Unity4k
receiver --i.e. via realtime capture through a sound card -- so stations will
be covered in the short term.

Stay tuned...

|    Take care of the molehills, and the mountains will take care of      |
|    themselves.                                                          |
|                                 -- Motto of the Federal Civil Service   |