[RDD] NAB Convention

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Mar 26 06:38:07 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 25 March 2008 08:05:52 pm David E Smith wrote:
> Have we figured out when lunch is?

I think there was some discussion of Monday (4/14).  How does that sound for
folks?  Anybody have a preference WRT location?  We've done the Riviera
buffet in the past, and the location is nice (just outside the LVCC), but
Barry's big lunch gathering is there the very next day, so we may want to
consider an alternative.

|   Some people call them "cars" or "trucks"; I call them "dimensional    |
|   transmogrifiers" because they change three-dimensional cats into      |
|   two-dimensional ones.                                                 |
|                                         -- F. Frederick Skitty          |