[RDD] Cart Report

Kyle Quamme collegecaster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:57:23 EDT 2008

Fred, thanks for that tip! I can see most people going that route, including
me. In case someone does/needs/wants to use VI(ie: they are looking at logs
through SSH, etc where they don't have a graphical environment):

a great guide is here!
http://www.csb.yale.edu/userguides/wordprocess/vi_descrip.html