[RDD] Enough power to work?

Robert Orr orrrobert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:16:22 EDT 2008

I'm going to second Drew's suggestion to see if rotter meets your needs.

I was trying to do station logging in Rdcatch a couple years ago with
hundreds of database entries (I ended up importing them from a
spreadsheet) but I was having trouble with some of the recordings see:
http://roborr.com/rivendelldev/msg04144.html