[RDD] Interested in attending NAB and Fred's conference

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Mar 5 15:10:25 EST 2008

On Wednesday 05 March 2008 09:55:48 am Michael Barnes wrote:
> Marcos, the only ticket you will need is a big smile.  That might be
> tough for Dwight, but I'm sure you guys can handle it.  I wish I could
> be there to join you.

I hate to rain on the parade, but I'm afraid that you *will* need something
more than just a 'big smile'.  Specifically, you need a registration that
gives access to the 'Broadcast Engineering Conference' -- an 'Exhibits only'
pass (the kind many vendors hand out as freebies) will *not* get you in.
Usually, it takes a 'Full Conference' registration.  I'm not sure what
your 'Radio Management' tickets cover exactly -- your safest bet will be to
contact the NAB directly and ask.

FWIW, I will be available at the Broadcasters General Store booth (N8120 in
the North Hall) with a live RD system for most of the show if you'd like to
drop by and see it in action.  The 'freebie' passes *will* get you in
there.  :)

|    The real problem with hunting elephants is carrying the decoys.      |
|                                             -- Anonymous                |