[RDD] RDAirPlay and Shoutcast

Landon Nine landon9 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:33:26 EDT 2008

> Or, you could configure a virtual audio switcher in RDAdmin, and then be
> able
> to control the routing and levels dynamically with RML.
>
> Cool destinations, and lots of roads to get there...  :)

Fred,
How do I configure this virtual audio switcher? I haven't even seen anything
that looked like I could do something like this. Is this going to be able to
change inputs on its own from a command in airplay?
I have wanted to get an audio switcher, but I don't have the money to do so
right now.

Rejoicing
Landon 9

Cheers!