[RDD] RDAirPlay and Shoutcast

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Aug 14 15:33:51 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 12:01:48PM -0500, Tim Camp wrote:
> To solve this our mic processor output feeds  a rivendell input
> which is also patched in jack straight to darkice.
> (you have to play with the levels a bit to get things right but it
> works). listen @ 70.85.72.122:8020

Well, I didn't wait long enough.  Your music is notably lower than your
mic; at least what played out of that stopset, ending at 1532, U2, I
think.

And you're about 6dB below Radio Paradise's main 128K stream, cause
that's how far I had to turn it down when I switched back.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)