[RDD] RC5 and misc punctuation chars....

Fred Gleason fredg at blackhawke.net
Tue Aug 12 15:46:47 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 12 August 2008 01:50:06 am Timothy R. Elwell wrote:
> However, they're not getting imported when you rip a CD
> (at least not on our ubuntu 8.04 platforms we're running). Anyway, I was
> curious if it was by design or an oversight on the import modules.

Can you post a test file for me somewhere that exhibits the problem?

| Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one |
| instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every      |
| program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.           |
|                                        -- Anonymous                     |