[RDD] Fw: Fw: Fw: Rivendell Recovery

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Aug 10 12:07:19 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 02:20:28PM -0400, mike at wvmcfm.com wrote:
> My hesitancey in actually editing the wiki is my own lack of experience in
> setting up rivendell. I am very much a noob, and I am working to learn basic
> stuff that is obvious to the majority.

Well, that's a reasonable thought.

I would recommend just putting a short note at the beginning explaining
that you're fairely new to Rivendell, the page is a work in progress,
and "this is what worked for me".

Just take the WIP note off, once it's actually Worked For You.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)