[RDD] Fw: Fw: Fw: Rivendell Recovery

Michael mbarnes at srnradio.com
Thu Aug 7 14:56:39 EDT 2008

Everybody was a noob at one time.  Just step right out there and do it.
One thing about wikis is version control.  If you foul up a page, it can
always be rolled back to the previous version that was working.  The
Rivendell wiki is based on MediaWiki, the same thing that runs
Wikipedia.  Personally, I'm not a huge fan of MediaWiki, as I started
out with TWiki and find it a much more robust package, fairly intuitive
and tons of help files and documentation.  A really great feature is a
sandbox, where you can create, edit, and otherwise fool around with
pages that won't hurt a thing until you get the hang of what you are
doing.

Nonetheless, create an account, get in there and make a page and play
with it.  As you find areas you have questions about that are lacking in
the wiki, then ask them here and add to the wiki when you get an answer.

Rule #1 - Have Fun!

Michael