[RDD] Batch editing of newly imported mp3s into a newly set up RD database

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:24:09 EDT 2008

Um quite embarassingly I used to use winamp and the sqr soft
cross-fader... so there is no previously available data on old segue
points. I believe sqr uses a system of monitoring the audio level over
the last 20 seconds or so of a song... and fading when the audio level
drops below a certain amount of db.
cheers
Geoff