[RDD] Batch editing of newly imported mp3s into a newly set up RD database

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:21:58 EDT 2008

Hi There
I've recently set up a new RD database... and have used rdimport to
import in several thousand mp3s from an old database.

Is there a way I can navigate through the music in the RD library to
add segue markers to the newly imported tunes.
At present I double click on the library listing then click the Edit
Markers button. Is there another way?
Maybe a next button to go up the next sequential number in the database.

Cheers
Geoff Barkman