[RDD] Migrate RD to new machine

Erik Anderson subscribed at hardwaremonkey.com
Sat Aug 2 14:03:55 EDT 2008

Unless I am missing something, I just did a basic SQL statement and
called it good:

UPDATE RECORDINGS SET STATION_NAME = 'rd2' WHERE STATION_NAME = 'rd1';

Obviously, this does not copy the data, but rather changes it. Works for
my situation, but yes, you might want to make a copy of all the records
before making the change, then update it based on the ID #...

Personally, I consider this a bug in the script that runs when one wants
to create a host based on an existing host setup.