[RDD] trafficgenny

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Sat Aug 2 08:50:41 EDT 2008

On Saturday 02 August 2008 04:22:48 Duncan J Pim wrote:
> Greetings Drew ...
>
> trafficgenny may be very useful on a small rd based station here ... where
> would I be able to get hold of the source for your modified version(s) so I
> can give them a go.

Some of the stuff from one of the efforts is here:

http://code.google.com/p/drradioutils/source/browse/#svn/trunk/rivutils

but I am not sure what state it is in and you may need to get Robert's
original code and put this stuff in with his for things to work.

I will try and make time to get things in better shape soon. Let me know if
you need more help before that.

> 					Thanks and Best Regards,
>
> 					Duncan.

all the best,