[RDD] trafficgenny

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Fri Aug 1 07:05:42 EDT 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008 20:23:34 Jorge Soto wrote:
> ok, a little off the subject here. Is anybody using trafficGenny? how do
> you install it on OpenSuse10.02?thanx,jlsoto

I have / had a couple of modified version that I was using for testing
purposes only. It was working from what I could tell. My mods were to let it
get its traffic timing info from rivendell's clocks / grids and perhaps
more... it has been a while. (I think there was some data editing abilities
too.)

all the best,

drew
(Robert, do you have any interest in developing this thing further and merging
the code?)