[RDD] 1.0 rc Marker Editor

Gavin Stephens gstephens at orcon.net.nz
Sun Apr 20 04:06:26 EDT 2008

Just a quick question, it's probably my own audio card or something not
setup right...

In the marker editor after ripping a track from CD that's around 5:03 long -
if I click towards the end of the waveform display then hit play from
cursor, the position reads 4:22 thereabouts and the vertical cursor is
tracking way back down the waveform display even though the audio is playing
at the end of the file.

It's actually playing the audio by where I click on the waveform, however
the vertical cursor shows up after cliking way behind on the screen and the
position time is way behind aswell.

Is this just happening for me? I'm assuming it could be the cheap sound card
I'm using or ALSA or something. This was on a fresh install of SuSE 10.0.
The only thing else I installed after Rivendell was a Firefox update. It's
just quite anoying. I didn't have that with 0.82.

Gavin.