[RDD] cuts are not rotating sequentially each time cart is played

Scott Spillers scotts at paravelsystems.com
Tue Sep 18 14:29:12 EDT 2007

This is not the case.  In the Cart Properties window, you can select if cuts
are scheduled "Sequentially" or "Randomly".  There is currently a known bug
with random rotations where the audio and metadata get out of sync.  Unless
all of the cuts in the cart have the same length and all (if any) other
markers like Segues or Fades are in the same position on each cut, do not
use the "Randomly" selection.

Scott Spillers
scotts at paravelsystems.com