[RDD] Fwd: Turn Key Rivendell System

Scott Spillers scotts at salemradiolabs.com
Wed Sep 12 14:19:03 EDT 2007

Bradley,
Yes, Rivendell is still actively being developed.  Pre-release versions have
been on the air since late 2004.  We're aware of more than 50 stations and
networks using Rivendell in the U.S. and overseas.  Stay tuned to this list
for an announcement regarding the availability of turn-key Rivendell systems
and support services.  These will likely be available very soon after the
version 1.0 is officially released.

Scott Spillers
scotts at paravelsystems.com

  _____