[RDD] Create logs from command line?

Michael Barnes mbarnes at srnradio.com
Thu Sep 6 14:42:06 EDT 2007

Yes, sort of.  You can create your log as a text file and use
RDLogmanager to import it into a log within Rivendell.  I am assuming
you are talking about creating a whole log/playlist from scratch from
the CLI.  Out of curiosity, why? That seems like a ton of work.

I use macros to launch scripts to do various things in the background.
We also send many of our routing commands to SAS via macros.  In the
lab, I had some set up to turn on lights.  We have a warning tone
(Sonalert) in Master control that is set off by macros as alerts to
certain events.

Michael

Jon Richardson told me on 09/06/2007 12:28 PM: