[RDD] One other question....

Timothy R. Elwell telwell at pilotproductions.net
Thu Nov 29 17:27:28 EST 2007

Well, I finally figured out some of my problem. A lot of it stems from the
fact that in 7.1 Ubuntu, what I consider "normal" repositories are not
automatically selected as they were in previous versions. So, now that I
finally have all of my "normal" repositories done, I'm finding all the
software I usually add to make this work....though I did miss mpg321.

Thanks Fred and Dan for putting up with my questions. :) You guys really are
great and it is appreciated.

Tim