[RDD] Getting M-Audio Delta 1010 to work

Bill Smith hbco2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 21:32:13 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

You can use the computer's serial or parallel port interface if you are
willing to build the hardware that will operate your devices from the serial
or parallel port signals.  If you are interested, I can send you the
information.  Several people have used this approach and I have planned to
put it on the Wiki, but it hasn't made it there yet.

Does M-Audio support any version of Linux?  I'd recommend going with a Linux
version that has drivers for M-Audio, then install Rivendell on that
version.  Rivendell was written to support SuSE, latest version 10.2,
although Novell has recently released a newer version.

Bill
hbco2 at sbcglobal.net