[RDD] Importing Album Label and Composer from data files

Robert Orr orrrobert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:32:35 EST 2007

Hi Fred,

I've enclosed some data files that our download service:
(http://plaympe.com) includes with their songs. (filenames are the
same, the extensions are different) I'd love to have a way
to get album, record label, and composer fields into the database.
(Socan requires these for royalties)

<not important>If we had lyrics too and a way to search, it would help
in finding songs when the listeners gives us "3 of the words are"
requests.</not important>

 PlayMPE also includes a jpeg of the album cover if that is interesting to you.

Thanks,
Robert

They include with SP0001.wav the following 3 files:

SP0001.csv:

LABEL,ALBUM,ARTIST,TITLE,VERSION,WRITER,FORMAT,INTRO,TOTALTIME,TOTALSEC,BPM,ENDING,RELEASEDATE,RELEASETIME,GOINGFORADDS,YEAR,ISRC,SAMPLINGRATE,BITSPERSAMPLE,CHANNELS
Inpop Records,Sunday,Tree63,Sunday,Radio Edit,John
Ellis,"Christian,Christian
AC",0,03:29,209,0.00,Cold,20070618,0,20070706,2007,US-P1R-07-0198,44100,16,Stereo

SP0001.asc:

LABEL   ALBUM   ARTIST  TITLE   VERSION WRITER  FORMAT  INTRO
TOTALTIME       TOTALSEC   BPM     ENDING  RELEASEDATE     RELEASETIME
    GOINGFORADDS    YEAR    ISRC       SAMPLINGRATE    BITSPERSAMPLE
CHANNELS
Inpop Records   Sunday  Tree63  Sunday  Radio Edit      John Ellis
 Christian,Christian AC     0       03:29   209     0.00    Cold
20070618        0       20070706   2007    US-P1R-07-0198  44100   16
    Stereo

SP0001.xml:

<Title_Form>

<Title>Sunday</Title>
<Artist>Tree63</Artist>
<Album_Name>Sunday</Album_Name>
<Marketing_Label>Inpop Records</Marketing_Label>
<Catalog_Number></Catalog_Number>
<P_Line_Copyright_Owner></P_Line_Copyright_Owner>
<ISRC>US-P1R-07-0198</ISRC>
<UPC></UPC>
<Album_Year>2007</Album_Year>
<Copyright_Year>2007</Copyright_Year>
<CLASSICAL_Composer></CLASSICAL_Composer>
<CLASSICAL_Conductor></CLASSICAL_Conductor>
<CLASSICAL_Orchestra></CLASSICAL_Orchestra>
<Duration>0:03:29</Duration>
<Language></Language>

<Maple_M_Composer>No</Maple_M_Composer>
<Maple_A_Artist>No</Maple_A_Artist>
<Maple_P_Produced>No</Maple_P_Produced>
<Maple_L_Composed>No</Maple_L_Composed>

<Classical_Work></Classical_Work>
<Classical_Movement></Classical_Movement>
<NARM_Genre>Christian,Christian AC</NARM_Genre>
<Perf_Rights_Org>(c) 2007 mouthfulofsongs / Near Bliss Music /
Birdwing Music (ASCAP) / Admin. by EMI CMP</Perf_Rights_Org>
<Lyricist>John Ellis</Lyricist>
<Cut></Cut>
<Intro_Time>00:00</Intro_Time>
<Outro_Time></Outro_Time>
<Volume_Number></Volume_Number>
<Set_Number></Set_Number>
<File_Name>SP0001.wav</File_Name>
<ISWC></ISWC>
<Movie_TV_Tie></Movie_TV_Tie>
<Contributing_Artists></Contributing_Artists>
<Lyrics_Rating></Lyrics_Rating>
<Label_Website>http://www.inpop.com</Label_Website>
<Artist_Website>http://www.tree36.com</Artist_Website>
<Publicity_Contact></Publicity_Contact>
<Upload_Contact></Upload_Contact>

<Lyrics>Hello, hello, it's me again
It's been along time since I heard Your sweet voice
And I know, I know You've been here all the while
But You know my heart can wander for miles
But I know wherever You are, that's where I belong

Chorus
So take me there, take me there
Past all the weight, past all my cares
Take me there, take me there
Where only You can lead me, bring me there and keep me
Take me there
</Lyrics>

</Title_Form>