[RDD] Empty logs

Stefan Gabriel stg at st-gabriel.de
Mon Nov 12 15:25:54 EST 2007

Hello,

it is a bad idea to use different versions with the same database. I do
not know if your problem can be resolved. When you use 0.9.81 the
database is updated - also all logs etc.
But when you use an older version, some data is stored in the database
that has an outdated (incomplete) format. But you have no chance to
bring it up to date as your database version has already been incremented.

Stefan