[RDD] Viewing which cut will play

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Nov 9 14:34:19 EST 2007

On Friday 09 November 2007 11:06, Tim Camp wrote:
> We have a promo cart with multiple promos rotating in it.
> Is there a way the jock can know which promo is going to air when that
> cart is played.
> I have a problem with jocks talking about a promotion then playing the
> cart with the same promotion.

Not with any real reliability, no.  If precisely which cut plays in a given
situation is important programmatically, then your best bet will be to
schedule them explicitly as separate carts.

|    There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.    |
|                                         -- Henry Kissinger              |