[RDD] Automatically setting the ISRC on ripped disks?

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Nov 5 06:04:26 EST 2007

On Saturday 03 November 2007 17:14, Dan Mills wrote:
> Any reason not to automatically set this if it is available on the disk?

Has been supported for over a year.  It should 'just work'.

|   Some people call them "cars" or "trucks"; I call them "dimensional    |
|   transmogrifiers" because they change three-dimensional cats into      |
|   two-dimensional ones.                                                 |
|                                         -- F. Frederick Skitty          |