[RDD] Sorry slightly off-topic

Gavin Stephens gstephens at orcon.net.nz
Fri Nov 2 10:17:28 EDT 2007

Ah ha! Found my problem. I wasn't using the default database in the rd.conf
file and I was using small letters rivendell not Rivendell as the database.

Now I backed up the right mysql folder but via RDAdmin it doesn't allow a
backup of any other database other than "Rivendell" capital letter
sensitive.

Now there's a whole heap of stuff exporting even for just two audio cuts.
Perhaps it would be handy if RDAdmin when it goes to backup the database
pays attention to the rd.conf file and uses the database name provided there
;o)

Gavin.