[RDD] Sorry slightly off-topic

Gavin Stephens gstephens at orcon.net.nz
Fri Nov 2 08:13:23 EDT 2007

I thought so. What it does for you it doesn't for me. I was running RD
0.9.82-1 on openSUSE 10.2 when I added the audio and cart info. I did the
export using RDAdmin to a *.sql file. That file was less than 2KB and it
contained nothing that represented anything like what you've posted. It was
a bunch of other SQL stuff.

SQL was running and Rivendell was using the database quite successfully and
I had over 200 items in the Library along with some events-clocks-grids all
setup aswell.

I'll go back in to Rivendell soon and put a few items in the database then
do an export via RDAdmin to show you what I mean about not having anything
like you've responded with below.

I tried just replacing the rivendell folder that I still have with
everything from the old database but it didn't want a bar of it and I had to
remove the folder and let RD create a new database again. I'll go do a
search on what you've mentioned aswell and get back to you soon with an
export example from RDAdmin.

Thanks,
Gavin.