[RDD] Sorry slightly off-topic

Gavin Stephens gstephens at orcon.net.nz
Fri Nov 2 04:15:40 EDT 2007

> Or from the commandline,
>
> to Backup:
>
> mysqldump -u username -p databasename >> somefile.sql
>
> and to put it all back:
> cat somefile.sql | mysql -u username -p databasename
>
> Did this just the other day when moving from 10.3alpha to 10.3 and it
> worked great.
>
> Timothy

I might reload 10.2, replace the rivendell sql database folder and try and
export it more correctly.

Either that or I'll just re-enter the cart information and make sure I don't
downgrade sql versions next time.

Sounds like I have a lot to learn to do a backup of all my cart information.
Doesn't sound like an easy single click to export job. I'm still getting my
head around using Linux but it's fun and learning heaps on what not to do
;o)