[RDD] Sorry slightly off-topic

Gavin Stephens gstephens at orcon.net.nz
Thu Nov 1 09:26:56 EDT 2007

Okay I made a bit of a mistake.

I downgraded to openSUSE 10.0, runs a little quicker which is good. What's not good, is I never thought about just replacing the /var/lib/mysql/rivendell database folder in an older SUSE which comes with an older mysql server.

Here's a question, is all the library information on carts etc... all stored in that database path aswell? If not I've lost it, if so, would the best option for me be to find and download mysql 5.0.26 to match the database folder it orginally came from in SUSE 10.2, or is there a way I can somehow import the 5.0.26 database in to mysql 4.1.1.3?

I only had about 230 tracks loaded in but I don't fancy doing it again if I can avoid it.

Gavin.