[RDD] time till next event

Stefan Gabriel stg at st-gabriel.de
Thu May 31 08:39:44 EDT 2007

2007/5/31, Stefan Gabriel <stg at st-gabriel.de>:

> The Cue in the log event translates the settings into a Timed
> Start->Make Next with a Stop transition in the log. But there is a Bug
> in rdairplay: At the moment the cart is made next the Stop turns into
> a Play transition. I will fix this soon.

Ohh, it is not a bug, it is a feature!
In rdlogmanager we have the option: Transition if previous event ends
before start time...
Obviously it is intended that with a stop transition rdairplay waits
until the start time and then plays it. But this conflicts with the
Cue function....
Maybe we should keep the Stop transition for "Make next" and change it
to play at start time for start immediatly?

Stefan