[RDD] Re: Wait up to (was: time till next event)

Andrew (1550 AM) techstuff at krpiradio.com
Wed May 30 17:37:09 EDT 2007

Stefan Gabriel wrote:
>> I assume you are referring to the "Wait up to" option under TIMED START.
>> I tried setting it to 30 seconds (and some other values) but it seems
>> like that function is broken. Here are my observations:
>>
>>     * If a cart is playing when the "Wait up to" event is reached,
>>       RDAirPlay seems to skip over the event in that the cart does not
>>       jump to the top of the play list even when the grace time is
>>       exceeded. This is why I said the function is broken.
>
> I will take a look at this and fix it.

I've checked into this a bit more and there appears to be a discrepancy
between the "Wait up to" value entered in RDLogManager, RDLogEdit, and
RDAirPlay. For example, I entered 00:01 in RDLogManager which I presume
means 1 second. After generating the log, I viewed it in RDAirPlay and
RDLogEdit. In RDAirPlay the value appears as 16:40. In RDLogEdit, the
"Wait up to" entry blank is in seconds (not mm:ss like RDAirPlay &
RDLogManager) and the 00:01 I entered in RDLogManager has become 300
seconds.

Andy